WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Thursday, July 1, 2010


Here is another day....I'm up way too early. I'm thinking my fabric should be here today and my mind is going a thousand miles an hour. Having a free hand to design these bears is a treat and also a bit scary. I have ideas running around like crazy, but can't really do much until I get my hands on that fabric. I have a busy day, want to clean up the car, go shopping, get some sun...lol. Anyway what I really want to do is get my new machine. My brother is buying me an embroidery machine, all I have to do is go pick it up. It should really be a new dimension for my bears. Anyway.....enough about me. I hope everyone has a great day. Talk to you tomorrow. I have to let you know that I visited a new shop on Artfire.com today. Lovely Things is a shop full of so many different types of items. I was amazed that one person does so many different types of crafts and arts. From crochet to fine art. Please check it out when you have the time. Here is one of my favorite items in her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment