WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, here is another day. I missed yesterday. Had grandboys and just couldn't get the 13 year old off my computer....lol. I did get a jacket cut out yesterday and hope to get the 22-inch finished today. I've been dragging my feet for some reason. It is going to be so cute, my sister-in-law dropped by and asked about buying it on the spot and it isn't even finished yet. If she really wants it she can have it, can't sell to family, I just don't feel right. Don't tell them all that, ok? Well, I guess I need to get busy. I don't know where I am going to store many more bears, I really am running out of space. I need to get busy and sell, sell, sell. I'm just not a very good salesperson. Guess I need to get a manager...lol. Take care and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment