WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh man, I seem to lose all track of time anymore. I went shopping with my sister-in-law today, have the grandboys overnight, did some listing on computer....and here it is 10pm. I did no sewing at all today. I did finish stuffing the last Christmas bear last night and ironed some fabric I wanted to get cut today. I did find a couple of smaller bear patterns I thought I might add to my site. I still have a lot of work to do before next Saturday's sale. I would really like to sell off some inventory so I can sew, sew, sew.....lol. I am in the process of finding a good place to get poly-fil without it costing so much. I used to get it by the 10 pound box at Wal-Mart.....but go figure, they quit carrying it. I sure have a love/hate relationship with that place. Being so far out in the country I am stuck shopping with them. Anyway, will try to get noses and eyes done on the four Christmas bears before I go off to bed. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment