WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Thursday, July 22, 2010


Good evening. Been busy today. Cut out four 18 inch bears and 4 of the baby bears that I listed for the first time on Artfire today. I have been in terrible pain since cutting out patterns. It seems that it is hard on my back so I try to do a bunch at a time so I can sit and sew for awhile. I have decided not to do the show on Saturday and concentrate on a big one on Labor Day and maybe a few smaller ones during the fall season. I have some special fabrics I want to use and have decided to make some tutu's for some of the bears. I guess you don't know unless you try. I am going to try and get more bears cut out tomorrow......I have three more pieces that I had ironed up and need to get it done before they get wrinkled up. Going to stick a picture in of a baby bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment