WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hey there....another day here in bear land. I finished my Dr. bear today and he turned out really cute. I was just a bit worried with having to make my own pattern, but the lab coat is really cute. I will post a picture of him tomorrow. Since my husband put the a/c upstairs yesterday it was really nice working in my studio. I was afraid I would never get back in there unless the snow started falling. My son-in-law wants me to do that show so tomorrow I am going to get busy and make some Christmas Bears. I think they will be a big hit for decorating around the holidays. It seems that I just don't have enough time in a day anymore. I have been playing with my new embroidery machine and I must say, I am in love! I am going to have so much fun, and have tons of ideas in my head...oh, oh, scary. Well, that's it for now. Will post that picture tomorrow and hopefully gets lots done.

No comments:

Post a Comment