WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sometimes we worry about what "we" do or what "we" get done.  I woke up to some of God's Handiwork this morning that took my breath away.  I'm going to share a few pictures with you.  They could of been better but my hubby wouldn't let me off the porch.  He was afraid I might fall and with my neck and back I guess he was right.  Anyway, I just want to share this with you.....the wonder and grace of God is so wonderful, sometimes we forget.  Have a great day.

Top picture....accross the street.                     
This is my honeysuckle plant encased in ice.

This is the side of our house...mini icecycles.                                        

This is our Big Maple tree.                                     

God sure does a great job when he does something, doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment