WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day!  I just want to share one of the great artisans from Artfire.com with you all today.  I don't know a lot about Nancy, but what I do know is that she goes out of her way to promote shops on Artfire.com with owners she doesn't even know.  I was fortunate to have her feature my shop on her blog and it was well written.  I was very proud.  I am repaying by giving you a small glimpse into her shop...http:/www.sarasinart.artfire.com  I will give you a few little tidbits and you will have to go check her shop out to see more.  I noticed on her bio that she has a cat.  Now we all know how I feel about my cat, Cappy, so we know she is a keeper.  Enjoy!


I absolutely love these copper ones....Copper is the metal we choose around the house too.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely feature article, and that you so much for doing that! Nancy/SarasinArt

    ReplyDelete