WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Since this week is Freelance Writers Appreciation Week I have been thinking about writers and how dull the world would be without them.  When I was young I thought I could write a novel.  Well...I never did finish it, and good thing....I think it stunk!  I have seen so much of the world, have gone on wonderful adventures, been a fugitive, run many races, driven so fast the wind couldn't keep up with me, been loved by many rich men...all from a book.  A book can make a life so exciting and fill the days of a lonely person with all kinds of company.  I know, for one...I am very appreciative of freelance writers and all the stories I have read in magazines and short stories in other publications.  Thanks for sharing your imagination with us in such an exciting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment