WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This week is Hunt For Happiness week.  That got me to thinking...what exactly does happiness mean?  According to Webster :  good fortune, luck, pleasure, joy, contentment,appropriateness.  Now...where do we look for our happiness?  Family, spouse, our things, places, our work?  It's funny, I have always thought of outward things as well.  Part of Websters definition of happiness is appropriateness.....that means, ourselves, in ourselves.  So that leads me to believe that I have a huge part to play in my own happiness.  I try to lay aside my troubles and am learning to lean on the Lord for help.  If I get out of bed on the wrong side...I adjust my attitude....I don't wait for something "wonderful" to happen to make me feel better.  Just a bit of food for thought as you go through this week.  Make some happiness for yourself and then spread some around.

No comments:

Post a Comment