WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I would like to take today and let you all know about a new Artist on ArtFire.  She came into the forum and said she will promote anyone with less than 50 sales on her blog.  Now this is really outstanding.  Anyone that is willing to promote you for nothing is a big deal.  I, in turn, am going to promote her here on my blog as well.  She is Marga Vidals of CA. and a designer.  She states that she has a love of buttons and embellishments.  I can't say that I blame her, I do too.  She has just opened a shop on ArtFire, http://www.vidals.artfire.com/ and she is selling the service of helping people with their pictures.  She is very good in photo shop and will make your pictures stand out.  A very much needed service by many.  Please take the time to visit here studio and her blog as well.  http://wwwvidalbuttons.blogspot.com/   I wish her well on her new shop and thank her very much for promoting ArtFire Artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment