WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Monday, January 3, 2011

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to float up above the earth and watch happenings? To see life going on as if you were not even there? I wonder what people would see if they were watching me from afar? Would they think I was a good person, a sour person, an angry person.....sure makes me wonder what they would see.

I am not one to make resolutions for the New Year. I didn't make any per say. I did decide once my brother passed in November that I was going to be a better person. I am often short with people, to busy to give notice or offer any help. I guess it was all about me and I didn't realize that. Now I am going to reach out more, push myself to be more involved....not roll my eyes and then say ok.

I am going to live and love like today is all I have. I have wonderful people in my life and I never want them to wonder if I loved them. They will know, and people will get sick of me telling them so. If I feel like laughing, I'm going to laugh, if I feel like crying, I will. If I want to dance in the rain or make a grandma snow angel, that is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to just be happy and spice up the life around me.

Have a great January everyone....and for Pete's sake....stop and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment