WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I think Spring is coming!  I have seen two Robins in the yard this week.  They are fat as can be and are eating berries off the honeysuckle plant.  I know it can't come too fast for my liking.  I am thinking of all the cute little Spring outfits I can make.  I am working on 7 Memory Bears right now.  I have three done and four more to go.  All for the same client.  I have done 6 for her before and she wanted more.  I love doing the Memory work...it just seems so special.  Even though I don't know the person it just seems so special.  Well...off to work.  Have a good Saturday.  Will post a picture of one of the Memory Bears I made for her earlier.  Her husband was a Dr. and she wanted them from his lab coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment