WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Sunday, December 5, 2010



I've been wrapping gifts all evening. It is time consuming. I had quite a bit of jewelry I got from ArtFire and had to decide who got what....that took some time, for sure. I still have a lot to do, but made a dent in it. I like to do it as I go, if I had to do it all at once I don't think I'd make it...lol.





Didn't work any today. Had to buy some fabric...was able to get one kind in Mattoon, had to get the other online....hope they ship fast!!!





Had two sales today, that was exciting. One on ArtFire and one on Etsy. I hope I get a few more before the holidays are over.

Oh the two guys up top are singing "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" just for you.

Over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment