WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Thursday, December 23, 2010


Finding it hard to believe that Christmas is day after tomorrow. It seemed a long time coming, and yet here it is in our face. Strange how that works. I have been done with my projects for several days. Played with my Cricut today, have yet to learn how to really use it. Baked 2 pumpkin pies for tomorrow evenings supper. Made green bean casserole and have that in the fridge. Make jell-o so I think I have everything done up ahead that is possible. We are celebrating on Christmas Eve because my daughter has to work both Christmas Eve day and Christmas Day. A storm is supposed to hit tommow with some snow, we shall see. Am leaving you with a picture of the chair we did for Jonah for Christmas. I'm sure he will like it as he is an avid Coca Cola collector. Have a Merry Christmas, and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment