WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Thursday, December 16, 2010




Here it is...just a 9 days until Christmas. Hubby has been baking up a storm and the house smells very good. Most of our Christmas is done and wrapped, a few loose ends is all that is left. I made Rhinos for my two grandboys...they turned out so cute. Just finished them today and will post pictures. Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget what and who is importandt to us. I just want to say how important and how much I love my family. I just don't know what I would do without them. My husband takes good care of me, a man that was single for 49 years has done pretty good. My son-in-law, who I know would do anything within his power for me. He is a great dad and he is my son, I don't even need to ad the in-law. My grandboys Jonah and Micah mean more to me than I can ever put into words. Each in his own way is the most wonderful grandson anyone could ask for. I am so blessed. My daughter, Stephanie. She has done more for me than anyone could ask for. She is my girl, my friend, my daughter, my all in all. I was so blessed when she was born. God only gave my one child and He made sure to give me the best one. I could spend the rest of my life with her by my side and need no one else. We are alike, but she is a much better version of me. She is kind, compassionate, caring, gental, giving, accepting, and gracious.


Anyway....tis the Season! I am so thankful for the true reason for the Season. The birth of our Lord and Saviour. Merry Christmas Everyone.


Here are the Rhinos....


No comments:

Post a Comment