WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Soooooo, finished all six pair of jammy bottoms for the grandboys. Have some other things to get done. I have help coming tomorrow. Stephie is going to come and cut some things out for me. It really hurts my back to cut out patterns. She is a good girl, for sure. Haven't had any sales this weekend. I hope this cyber Monday turns out to be something. We shall see...lol. My PayPal account is getting low.

I am going to lay off for the holidays and try and sell what I have. I will do special orders, of course. Have one ready to get picked up now. Have to get busy and get things ready to decorate the house with. I wasn't going to do anything this year and was shamed into it by the grandboys....lol.

Talk to you tomorrow. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment