WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Handmade Christmas

Last year we decided to do a "comerical" Christmas and bought all of our gifts. My grandson told my daughter that he liked it better when we had homemade Christmas. This year my husband and are are buying antique chairs and painting one a John Deere green and making the seat out of John Deere fabric. The other we are doing a bright red and using Coke fabric. I am making pillowcases for everyone from fabric that depicts things they love. I am also making aprons for all my sister-in-laws and fruitcakes that I just baked today. I am doing Rag Dolls for gifts and P.J.'s for the grandboys. Fleece hats for all. I think this will be a Christmas to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment