WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok....really am trying to be better about blogging. I have been so busy with my brother ailing and passing away. I guess I am ready to continue on. I have lots of things to get photograhed and listed before the holidays really hit. Had a Bazar last week....didn't sell a thing. I have to get busy and see what I can get done. Turned cold today. I hate to think of winter coming. My husband put a new roof on the garage last week....should of been done last year. It sure looks good. So happy to have it done. Have two ladies coming to bring fabric for Memory Bears tomorrow morning. I want to get some Christmas sewing for myself done....well, here I am ranting on. Take care and talk at you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment