WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Friday, August 20, 2010


Well....as usual I have been working pretty steady in my studio. I am trying to get Halloween and fall bears ready for the Cheese Festival in Author, Il and I have a special order from Artfire and one here in town. I have a Cardinal Team bear I want to make my son-in-law for his birthday on Aug. 25. Stephie and Jeff are going to Brown County, IN in a week and are going to take some bears to see if they can wholesale some to the shops there. Keep your fingers crossed. I have been down in the back pretty bad the last few weeks so I haven't been at the computer much. I did list a few new things last night. Will post one here for you to see. Have a great weekend. This is a Pooh Teddy Bear with a pink vest. I just love the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment