WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Saturday, August 14, 2010















Good evening....want to show you some real pretty jewlery at one of the ArtFire shops. It is www.artfire.com/users/1beadatatime I think they are lovely.




I am so excited with myself. I finished everything that I had started. I finished a special order for 6 Teddy Bears, they were the Dr. Bears. I finished all the bears I had cut out....they are dressed and everything....even photographed. I finished 7 sets of Meow Kitty Kats. There is not one unfinished project on my table.....whoot whooot. Now I have to get busy and do some Halloween Bears and big Ballerina Bears for the Cheese Festival coming up on Labor Day weekend. It is in Author, IL. It's a township where many of the Amish folks live. One of my favorite towns.....and you should see their fabric shops. Anyway...going to show you the Gotham
City Bat Teddy Bear I listed today. Hope you like it. I have a new website as well. It is http://www.wineberrybears.com/


Bear Hugs,


Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment