WineBerry Bears

WineBerry Bears
Bears Made from the Heart

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ok...here I am. I was here and wrote such a nice post a bit over a week ago. It vanished, and my reserve with it. I am trying again. I have been sick for two weeks now and still not feeling well. My Dr. is out of town until the 16th. I have not worked on bears since the Festival, a bit burned out, I think. Have been catching up on some other sewing projects and a sweater I am knitting for Grandson for Christmas. Have been hanging very close to home as I need to stay close to bathroom. :0(
I am going to be starting on some new projects to add to my Teddy Bear line. Just haven't decided just what yet. The weather is so lovely. In the 80's still and sunshine, sunshine, sunshine. You can feel the change in the air but so far, so good. Have a great night.






No comments:

Post a Comment